Podcast: Remembering 9/11: The Lisa Benson Show with guests Dr. Michael Welner, Phillip Haney and Dr. M. Zuhdi Jasser by Jerry Gordon
LISTEN TO Remembering 9/11 on The Lisa Benson Show.
As the Lisa Benson Show nears the end of a nearly four year span, the 203rd broadcast on 9/11 focused on several issues on the 15th commemoration of 9/11, 2001. It was the worst Islamic terror attack on America taking the lives of 2,996 innocent victims at the World Trade Center in Manhattan, the Pentagon in Northern Virginia and the diverted Flight 93 that crashed in an empty field in Shanksville, Pennsylvania, 50 miles from Pittsburgh. Flight 93 was the first counter terrorism attack launched by the 40 heroic passengers aboard who overcame the Al Qaeda perpetrators, preventing the sky-jacked aircraft from reaching intended targets, either the White House or the Capitol Building in Washington.
The program focused on the current problems arising from the Islamic State global network of jihadis in our midst. The history of warnings missed prior to 9/11 and personal recollections of the deep grief and experience in Manhattan that day were conveyed by co-hosts, Lisa Benson and Jerry Gordon . Among the prevailing issues addressed on the 15th commemoration of 9/11 by our guests were:
- the false narrative deflecting attention from identifying the real threat of Islamic supremacy;
- the role of the Islamic “settlement strategy” doctrine behind the flow of refugees and migrants to the US and Europe from troubled Muslim countries;
- the lack of control by local communities in America regarding priorities for Syrian refugee resettlement;
- the influx of African, Middle East and South Asia illegal migrants through our border with Mexico via Latin America that the US Southern Command considers a major national security threat;
- DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson’s controversial speech before the annual convention of Muslim Brotherhood front group The Islamic Society of North America, an unindicted co-conspirator in the 2008 federal Dallas Holy Land Foundation trial funneling millions of dollars to terror group Hamas;
- The questionable cease fire and political process in Syria arranged by Russia and the US that may retain the Assad regime in power with the aid of Iran and its proxy Hezbollah.
Our guests were:
- Michael Welner, Chairman of the Forensic Pane, a nationally recognized forensic psychiatrist and expert witness in mass shootings and terrorism trials. Dr. Welner, like co-host Jerry Gordon, had witnessed the immediate aftermath of the devastating 9/11 attack at the World Trade Center. He has been featured as a subject matter expert and commentator on ABC, CNN and Fox News. Welner identified the dangerous spread of the 9/11 false narrative expunging the role of Islamic supremacist ideology behind the attacks by the 19 Al Qaeda Islamic terrorist perpetrators and financed it.
- Phillip Haney is a Department of Homeland Security whistleblower, and bestselling author of See Something; Say Nothing: A Homeland Security Officer Exposes the Government’s Submission to Jihad. Haney was speaking from Rutland, Vermont where citizens had rallied concerning the placement of 100 Syrian families in their community without their consent. He considers Syrian refugee resettlement indicative of the “settlement strategy” of Islamic Shariah doctrine. He also drew attention to the US Southern Command warning about the significant stream of illegal African, South Asian and Middle Eastern migrants entering the US from Latin America via Mexico;
- Dr. M. Zuhdi Jasser, founder of the American Forum for Islam and Democracy and leader in the secular Muslim Reform Movement, addressed concerns along with Haney about the appearance of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson at the Labor Day Weekend convention of the Muslim Brotherhood front group, Islamic Society of North America. Johnson was the first US official of cabinet rank to speak before this Muslim Brotherhood group. Jasser and Haney that this indicated acquiescence by the Administration to recognition for terrorist group Hamas. Jasser commented that the alleged US, Russia and Syrian ceasefire could rapidly devolve into a breakup of Syria preventing a possible federalized country. That could result retaining Assad and his Ba’athist regime in power with the support of Iran and its proxy, the terror group Hezbollah.
Our usually astute European listener offered these comments on the program:
An excellent show. Parts moving one’s soul; the facts causing one to be scared and shocked in hearing what today’s politicians and media have become.
Today the future of America is at stake. The security of its citizens is in great danger. Regretfully America is asleep.
On the refugee problem, my point of view is why has the Western world taken in Muslim refugees, when no Muslim country (except Turkey) accepts them. The Western world should accept Christian and non-Muslim minority refugees who will easily integrate in the West. The Muslim world can take in their Muslim brothers with whom they share their language, mentality and religion.
At the conclusion of this 9/11 commemoration co-hosts Lisa Benson and Jerry Gordon announced the conclusion of the Lisa Benson Radio Show on Salem media, September 25, 2016. The national security show is being re-positioned as an internet streamed video program accessed by several social media platforms broadcast in a mid-week prime time slot.